ActiveLink upholds its commitment to data security across all its operations at all times. We understand that, as an individual, you have your own agency to grant us your consent on the collection, use, disclosure, and processing of your personal information. We highly respect your privacy and the personal information that you entrust us with. In this light, ActiveLink always secures consent to collect, use, disclose and process information from its clients. Moreover, ActiveLink commits to protect and secure the information we acquire within our system for the legally allowable period.
ActiveLink has been guided by PwC Isla Lipana & Co. in complying with the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
By subscribing, registering and signing in to using ActiveLink’s Benefits Made Better (BMB) website, ActiveLink mobile application, and/or ActiveLink corporate website you give or signify your consent to the capturing, collecting, processing, storing and sharing of your personal information or data to ActiveLink as defined under Data Privacy Act of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulations and all other issuances of the National Privacy Commission (NPC), henceforth referred to as the “Applicable Data Privacy Regulations.”
ActiveLink’s top priority is your privacy and confidentiality on the data or information you provided through the BMB website, ActiveLink mobile app, and/or ActiveLink corporate website.
- In order to provide you with the best services, we collect your personal information from what is made available to us by your employer or your HMO provider, and from the registration and subscription details you have entered and provided to us through the BMB website, ActiveLink mobile application, and/or ActiveLink corporate website. As such, we may collect certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your full name, birthdate, gender, employee number, employment position, and the status of your HMO coverage. We protect, in accordance with accepted standards of security and confidentiality, the limited personal information that we have about you.
- All collected personal data and information provided to us shall be used to provide you with relevant and up-to-date information on the status of your HMO coverage. Collected personal data and information may also be used for review, documentation, and reporting purposes for the improvement of the services provided by ActiveLink in its BMB website, ActiveLink mobile application, and/or ActiveLink corporate website.
- We may retain your personal data and information for the duration of your and/or your company’s engagement with ActiveLink, the existence of your account, as may be necessary to provide you with our services and to comply with our legal obligations, unless you withdraw such authorization and consent in writing.
- The collected personal data or information through your registration to the BMB website, ActiveLink mobile application, and/or ActiveLink corporate website are stored in ActiveLink’s cloud server facility.
- Personal data and information are not disclosed to third parties except for providing user-requested services. In these cases, ActiveLink may collaborate with third parties and any other authorized personalities that exercise their duties as required by the law (e.g., for investigation, prevention or action regarding illegal activities).
- It is our policy not to share your personal data and information to any other person and for any reason, unless you have authorized such disclosure or such is permitted or required by law.
- At all times, you have the right to be informed whether your personal data and information is being or has been processed, to request access to, correct, update or modify your personal data and information, object to the processing of your personal data and information, suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data and information, and withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and information by informing ActiveLink. To do so, please send us a note through our customer support email address, email@example.com.
To secure your personal data and information, the ActiveLink mobile application encrypts all transmissions using security software. Authorized data collection and storage occurs through our BMB database, which uses similar security measures to protect your personal data and information. The ActiveLink mobile application and related databases work only with mobile systems compatible with our security protocols. Otherwise, you will receive a notification indicating that your transactions cannot be completed due to security risks.
ActiveLink uses a third-party plugin (“GetResponse”) to setup contact forms in the corporate website. ActiveLink safeguards your personal data and information stipulated in the Applicable Data Privacy Regulations. By using the services of GetResponse platform, ActiveLink agrees to its Terms of Service, where both ActiveLink and GetResponse ensure that the Personal Data processing is in conformity with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP) of the European Union (EU) law, and the Applicable Data Privacy Regulations.
We only collect the personal data and information made available to us when you submitted your personal data and information through the BMB website, ActiveLink mobile application, or ActiveLink corporate website’s contact forms submissions. This information may include Name, Email address, Message, and/or Date and Time of meeting request. We use your personal data and information for customer service purposes only.
To find out more, please click this link.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It allows the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering these whenever you return to the site or browse from one page to another.